Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pacifier Check

I apologize for not posting, but I think a new baby is a pretty good excuse :)

AJ and I tried to explain all the new baby stuff and what its purpose was to Dylan. We explained to him about the crib and how it kept the baby safe from rolling out of bed. We explained about pacifiers and how they can help soothe a baby and stop them from crying. Dylan wanted all the baby things to be his. The morning after we brought Maya home from the hospital, Dylan came out of his room and told me that pacifiers worked on 4 years old too. I asked him to explain this to me. He told me that he was out of bed in the night and went around putting all the pacifiers he could find in his mouth. Dylan decided that pacifiers kept him from crying too.

Aj and I are so glad to hear that all of Maya's pacifiers have been tested and approved by Dylan.

No comments: